- 300.21 - Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- 300.22 - Agoraphobia Without History of Panic Disorder
- 300.01 - Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia
- 300 - Anxiety Disorder NOS
- 300.02 - Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- 300.23 - Social Phobia
- 300.29 - Specific Phobia
- 300.3 - Obsessive-Compulsive DisorderLast reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 9 Oct 2013
Published on PsychCentral.com. All rights reserved.
Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
~ Mary Anne Radmacher